1. All anglers and non-anglers must sign the disclaimer form accepting these rules before going onto the fishery.
2. All Brown Trout to be returned.
3. All anglers should complete and return a Catch Record Card before leaving.
4. No shared rods except with the management’s prior consent for tuition purposes.
5. Knotless landing nets must be carried.
6. Fly only fishing method. All hooks must be barbless or de-barbed.
7. Juniors must be accompanied by an adult. No dogs.
8. Filming or photography for commercial gain prohibited.
9. Wading is not permitted.
10. No Liability whatsoever can be accepted for any Loss, Damage or injury to any Permit Holder, Third Party or Property however sustained.
11. Anglers must be in possession of an Environment Agency Rod Fishing Licence for non migratory trout.
12. It is illegal to smoke in any of the buildings at Mere Beck, including reception, toilets and wooden cabins.
Prior to fishing or any activity, for insurance compliance we are obliged to require your specific acknowledgement and acceptance of Rule 10.